2009年8月6日木曜日

Biginning of group work

Having stayed here for four days, I am get used to canadian life.

Today, we started profound lesson and group work.
We were devided into five people group, and told company that our group reserch.
our group researches "Eagle Feather Gallery". This company sell product which were made by First Nations.I think group work is so hard, but I'm very excited.

In the afternoon, we went to downtown tour, and we ate ice cream on UVic. It is so decious and sweet. Canadian foods are nice, but their tastes are little thick. And we saw companies which we will survey. I came to look forward to visiting.

In the night, I did my group homework with some of the group menber. But we couldn't find good material. But one of the member found great materials. So we barely finished my homework.

I want to do my best tomorrow, too.


Yuta Tsukui

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿