2009年8月13日木曜日

Preparation for mid-way presentation

Now I am preparing for tomorrow presentation. It is important for our credits. This time our presentation theme is how to use our fund. Our group suggests using it for advance to global market, and conduct necessary action to succeed it.
We learned significance of stress and eye contact. Therefore I want to be careful that point in tomorrow presentation.

At the same time, I’m preparing for final presentation. We were assigned homework to examine company’s background and write on a word processor. It is very laborious work, but I think this is so profitable. Therefore I want to deal with this work actively.
When we finished mid-way presentation, we would start to prepare for final presentation in earnest. It is harder than present, but I cooperate with group members and want to succeed in final presentation.

We have business seminar after class in the morning. Since I learn various helpful things for my future from it, I ‘m looking forward to it so much.

I also enjoy a variety of activities. They are great chances to get on with students from foreign countries and very valuable experiences.


Yuta Tsukui

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿