2009年8月10日月曜日

An exploration of downtown

This was the first free Sunday, so I could sleep until eight. I am really happy to sleep for a long time because on weekday we have to get up early to attend a class. We had a breakfast in the late morning. I began to be accustomed to life in Canada and the food!!

After the breakfast REI, MANAMI and I went to down town by bus. The fare of bus is two doller and twenty-five, it little bit expensive but almost same as Japan. It takes about 20minits to go to downtown from Uvic.
In downtown, there was a flea market. There were many kinds of store like jewelry shop, the place to read one's hand, candy store, hot dog stand, and so on. We were able to enjoy to talk with shop assistant.
There is the big shopping center which is called THE BAY CENTER. The center was having a sale. So we really had a wonderful time!! And also we got many clothes!!!!
Then we tried to go to the supermarket which we saw the way to get downtown by bus on foot BUT of course we did not know how to get there. As I expected, we got lost ;( Our exploration was started!! We asked many people and walked walked walked.... finally we found the marketstore!! Every thing in the store is bigger than Japan.

At six-thirty we got Uvic and had super in cafeteria. And then I and friends played soccer!! I like soccer very much so I was happy :) And now I wrote diary.

Tomorrow, classes will start again!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿